An ending is the start of a new beginning
Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My-OS?

My-OS stands for my online solution.
This blogshop has been created since mid 2008 and went on until the end of 2009 before a long hiatus.
Currently, the owner of my-os has more time and decided to re-open this blogshop!

Why my-os?

My-os is a one stop online solution to all your idol merchandise problems!
1. You want to get a cd that's already off the shelves in singapore music stores but available online?
2. You want to be able to get your cds before it hits local shelves?
3. You want to be able to get idol merchandises not available locally?
4. You want to pre-order and secure your copy of your idol's first press release?
If you answered YES to any of the above,
THAT'S WHAT MY-OS IS HERE FOR! :D

The owner?

The owner of my-os is saddified, who has been a fangirl since 2005.
She's 18 this year and STILL a fangirl :)
She follows many bands, kpop and jpop alike, and besides bringing in idol merchandises for other fans, she would LOVE to know other fans too!
Everything here is informal so happy shopping~
OH! And, feel welcomed to shout out your fandom in the chat box! <3

10:17 AM


HELLO! :)

Welcome to My-OS

Please take some time to read through the posts in the "please read" section before asking questions or placing an order~

Feel free to email me to request for other idol sprees!
I promise you that i will try my best to fulfil your request!

Email; saddified@hotmail.com


PLEASE READ;

About My-OS How to order Collection Methods

navigations;

Home Friend

SCREAM!

Only fans allowed here! NO ADS!



Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three