An ending is the start of a new beginning
Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Collection methods available as follows;

1. Meet-up (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!)

Mass meetup will be held after the arrival of each spree.
Free meetup at ANG MO KIO / SERANGOON / DOVER mrt stations.
Any other mrt stations will be charged at $2, ONLY at my convenience.
(I'm sorry, my mrt rides are adult charges and i'll also be busy! But there's no reason to be unable to make it for one of the places right? I've already covered ALL 4 mrt lines!)

2. Postage (normal / registered)

NOT RECOMMENDED AT ALL.
This is to prevent any chances of your precious items being damaged during mailing and/or lost mails!
Also, postage will be slower than meetups because I might be too busy to head over to the post office.
(Okay, another reason being postage is troublesome :/)

11:20 PM


HELLO! :)

Welcome to My-OS

Please take some time to read through the posts in the "please read" section before asking questions or placing an order~

Feel free to email me to request for other idol sprees!
I promise you that i will try my best to fulfil your request!

Email; saddified@hotmail.com


PLEASE READ;

About My-OS How to order Collection Methods

navigations;

Home Friend

SCREAM!

Only fans allowed here! NO ADS!



Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three